Attendees to the Southern Baptist Convention annual meeting can stay up to date with our mobile app, which includes more than a dozen features, including schedules, maps, alerts, speakers, newsfeeds, the Book of Reports, the SBC Bulletin, and much more.
Developed by Core-Apps, the app will include:
- Push alerts that give users up-to-date news, such as changes in the meeting schedule should the posted schedule change.
- The programs for the SBC Pastors’ Conference and the SBC annual meeting.
- A list of Pastors’ Conference and SBC annual meeting speakers, including their scheduled speaking times.
- A newsfeed of Baptist Press news stories and photos covering Crossover, the SBC annual meeting, and related meetings that take place during the week.
- PDF versions of the Book of Reports, the SBC Bulletin, and SBC LIFE.
- Scheduled times for seminary luncheons and other affinity groups meeting in conjunction with the SBC annual meeting.
- Twitter stream discussions about the SBC annual meeting. Use the hashtag #sbcam18 to join the conversation.
- A list of exhibitors, including contact information for each exhibitor and an interactive map showing directions to the exhibitor’s booth location.
- A “friends” icon where users can keep up to date with their friends and send them notes (users are required to fill out a brief profile).
- Downloadable copies of Meet Southern Baptists and The Southern Baptist Convention: A Closer Look, two brochures produced by the SBC Executive Committee for use in church member training classes.
The free app is available for iPhone, iPad, and Android users. It can be downloaded by searching for “SBC Annual Meetings” in the App Store or Google Play and then installing the 2018 SBC Annual Meeting within the app.